Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Twelve Empowering Questions to Ask Yourself Everyday

Challenge Yourself
How can I take immediate Control of my Life?
How can I change my current personal & professional situation & position to better?
What can I do today to change my future?
How can I expand, Learn and Grow?
What can I do today to make a difference in my and others life?
How can I increase my knowledge and skills?
How can I shape my future and destiny?
What will it cost me if I do not change my limiting belief now?
What belief do I need believe to succeed now?
Who are the people I see are already successful ? What makes them successful?
What will I have to believe to feel happy and better?
What Results am I Committed to achieve?

Trust this will give you some new insights and vision to look forward in life and make changes that will be empowering. Looking forward to your views and further questions?

0 comments: